Administrative Assistant - Dining Services
- Job Ref:
- Ashby Ponds by Erickson Senior Living, 44795 Audubon Square, Ashburn, VA 20147
- Administrative Support
Location:Ashby Ponds by Erickson Senior Living
Ashby Ponds is a beautiful 132-acre continuing care retirement community in Loudoun County, Virginia. We’re part of a growing network of communities developed and managed by Erickson Senior Living, a national provider of senior living and health care with campuses in 11 states—and growing.
We are hiring an Administrative Assistant, responsible for general administrative support for the department and greeting all visitors. Other duties include answering telephones, data entry, ordering supplies, and assisting with various department tasks.
How you will make an impact:
- Provides a warm, welcoming environment for prospective and existing residents and visitors in the Sales Office
- Performs and manages clerical and administrative responsibilities for day-to-day operations and programming of the department
- Answers telephone calls and assists with general inquiries
- Assists with creating and/or updating documents and reports using various software, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and presentation software
- Responsible for making event reminder outbound and appointment confirmation calls. Ensures the organization and professional appearance of the Sales office and up-to-date resident data collection/input into Salesforce
- Filing and retrieving financial records, check requests, documents, and reports
- Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes
- Orders and maintains supplies arranges for equipment maintenance for the department, and codes invoices to be approved for payment.
- Maintains the Erickson Senior Living philosophy and Vision statements
What we offer:
- Compensation: ranges from $18.36/hr to $27.54/hr, commensurate of experience.
- Competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, and PTO in accordance with applicable state law.
- 401k for all employees 18 and over. Company contribution up to 3% once eligible.
- State of the art community campuses, ongoing expansion plans, and design enhancements to ensure Erickson Senior Living continues to set the standard for senior living excellence.
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care are available for all employees over 18 years of age.
- Free onsite parking at all of our communities and corporate offices
- Education assistance, certification reimbursement, and student loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- A "career for life" approach to professional and personal development for our greatest asset; our employees.
What you will need:
- High school diploma or GED required
- College degree preferred
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a secretary/administrative assistant to management
- Must have excellent communication skills, strong organizations skills, flexibility, and be able to multi-task
- Must have strong computer skills, including MS Office
Erickson Senior Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.