- Job Ref:
- Windsor Run by Erickson Senior Living, 2030 Windsor Run Ln, Matthews, NC 28105
Location:Windsor Run by Erickson Senior Living
Windsor Run is a beautiful 60-acre continuing care retirement community in the town of Matthews in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina. We’re part of a growing network of communities developed and managed by Erickson Senior Living, a national provider of senior living and health care with campuses in 11 states—and growing.
We are hiring a Server who will be responsible for serving alcoholic, non-alcoholic beverages and food to residents and guests while providing service that aligns with the Erickson Senior Living Mission, Vision, Values, and Strategic Objectives.
How you will make an Impact:
- Ensure a smooth and timely experience for all guests
- Become a subject matter expert on menu items, ingredients, and preparation methods
- Serve drinks and food to guests.
- Inform guests of daily specials, making recommendations if applicable
- Greet guests promptly as they arrive at their table
- Record accurate food & beverage orders and input them into the POS system
What we offer:
- Quality of life – most of our restaurant's employees are out before 9pm!
- 401k for all employees 18 and over. Company contribution up to 3% once eligible.
- Onsite medical centers, providing wellness visits and sick care for all employees over 18 years of age.
- Education assistance, certification reimbursement, and student loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- State-of-the-art kitchens, top-of-the-line equipment
- Scholarship opportunities available for students!
- Discounted meals in our restaurants
- Gated community with 24/7 security
- Free onsite parking at all of our communities and corporate offices
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our values, vision, and mission.
- Compensation: commensurate with experience starting at $15.00/hourly
What you will need:
- Meet the state’s age requirement for serving alcohol.
- Experience in a kitchen/service environment preferred.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Good communication skills
Erickson Senior Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.