- Job Ref:
- Avery Point by Erickson Senior Living, 1000 Avery Point Way, Richmond, VA 23233
Location:Avery Point by Erickson Senior Living
Avery Point is a beautiful 94-acre continuing care retirement community located just 15 minutes from downtown Richmond in Short Pump, Virginia. We’re part of a growing network of communities developed and managed by Erickson Senior Living, a national provider of senior living and health care with campuses in 11 states—and growing.
We are hiring a Housekeeper for our gated retirement community. All of our clients are located within our community, so no travel is involved!
Compensation: $15.00+ Per Hour
How you will make an impact:
- Cleaning resident’s homes in Independent Living or Resident Rooms in Nursing Home
- Maintaining cleanliness of the Community through the use of specialized equipment.
- Cleaning public bathrooms, including counters, mirrors, sinks, lavatories, fixtures
- Cleaning lobbies/living rooms including vacuuming, high and low dusting, de-cluttering, and removing trash, spot clean walls/windows/switches, baseboards, pictures, lights, HVAC vents.
- Cleaning classrooms, including dusting, vacuuming, white/chalkboards, tables/chairs
- Assisting with the collection, bagging, and disposal of trash, as well as replacing trashcan liners
- Maintaining carpeted surfaces, including extracting, interim cleaning, spotting, drying, and vacuuming.
What we offer:
- Competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, and PTO
- 401k for all employees 18 and over. Company contribution up to 3% once eligible
- Onsite medical centers, providing wellness visits and sick care for all employees over 18 years of age.
- Discounted meals in our restaurants.
- Free onsite parking at all of our communities and corporate offices
- Gated community with 24/7 security.
- Education assistance, certification reimbursement, and student loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our values, vision, and mission
What you will need:
- Previous experience cleaning in a residential or commercial setting is ideal
- Ability to safely operate carpet care equipment, hard floor care equipment, trash removal equipment
- Ability to work independently and as a contributing team member
- Ability to safely operate Housekeeping vehicles
- Ability to demonstrate professional and responsive interactions with residents and their family members, staff, vendors, and each other
Erickson Senior Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.