Marketing Liaison - Full Time with Benefits! Up to $70K paid bi-weekly
- Job Ref:
- Greenspring Village by Erickson Senior Living, 7440 Spring Village Dr, Springfield, VA 22150
Location:Greenspring Village by Erickson Senior Living
Greenspring is a beautiful 58-acre continuing care retirement community located in the heart of Fairfax County in Springfield, Virginia. We’re part of a growing network of communities developed and managed by Erickson Senior Living, a national provider of senior living and health care with campuses in 11 states—and growing.
Our Marketing Liaison is responsible for planning, coordinating, and executing sales activities necessary to achieve the sales and census goals for assigned health care product lines. The Marketing Liaison will work to continuously maximizing census, occupancy, and revenue.
How you will make an impact:
- Establishes a work schedule that meets or exceeds the number of sales calls, scheduled presentations, group presentations, and follow-up visits, as identified in pre-determined sales goals.
- Regularly reviews the outcome of sales calls to determine the effectiveness and to determine opportunities for improvement in the delivery of services.
- Participates in discussions with the Executive Director (or supervisor) and other relevant community department managers regarding the formulation of resident care policies and pricing
- Develops a formal business development marketing plan; in conjunction with the Executive Director and Regional Director of Health Care Sales. This marketing plan must include period-specific referral-generation objectives and goals. This detailed plan will be reviewed and updated quarterly with the Executive Director and the Regional Director of Health Care Sales.
- Maintains in the appropriate Sales Information Management System (i.e. SalesForce.com) accurate, complete and timely records of leads and contacts to measure business development efforts, according to guidelines established by the Executive Director and Regional Director of Health Care Sales.
- Acquires and maintains product knowledge in order to be totally conversant with all Independent Living and Ancillary/Health Care product lines. Remains capable of representing said product knowledge to professional referral sources.
- Working with other staff, achieves and surpasses benchmarks set for the work plan, budgeted ADC, conversion of internal and external rehabilitation/respite residents, and deposits.
- Assists community in marketing analysis and strategic planning by participating in the competitive analysis as assigned.
- Meet with referral sources and families to conduct tours and drive external sales to the continuing care from start to finish.
Compensation: Up to $70,000 based on experience
What we offer:
- Competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, and PTO
- Starting salary up to $70,000 paid bi-week
- 401k for all employees 18 and over. Company contribution up to 3% once eligible.
- Education assistance, certification reimbursement, and student loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- Onsite medical centers, providing wellness visits and sick care for all employees over 18 years of age.
- Free onsite parking at all of our communities and corporate offices
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our values, vision, and mission.
- Onsite physicians group dedicated to only serving Erickson Senior Living residents
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- A minimum of three years of business to business sales experience
- Experience in working within the medical or healthcare field
- Familiarity with PC-based software applications for capturing sales data and word processing. Prefer experience with PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Knowledge of local healthcare market
- Business acumen
Erickson Senior Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.